- Posts: 5
- Joined: 16 Jun 2020, 23:25
1. Can we order jingles from the same company the station has used so we keep a constant standard.
2. If we can could we buy through the station if everyone gave their scripts (might help with costs/discounts)
3. would it be worth creating a presenters facebook group so we can share audio adverts for people to play out on their shows and have live alerts to what's going on as these forums you have to go into them for info rather than just popping up.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 15 May 2020, 12:20
Thanks for your suggestions, the company we used are LFM (https://www.lfmaudio.com/) we use the voiceover, Cane.
We did try to strike a deal with LFM however as they are top end, the deals we on offer were not feasible (more for whole station packages) but if you want to go direct with the above details, feel free!
As for Facebook, we do have a group currently but we are in the process of closing it in favour to use the Forum where information is much more accessible and searchable.
One feature we have been looking at offering is presenter promos that can be uploaded in the members area and then available for others to download and play - this is a little way off but something we are looking into!
Director of Reach OnAir