Test problems

Discussion around the technical aspects of presenting a radio show. From mixers to software used. Including any help on using software with Reach OnAir
mearsp

Re: Test problems

Post by mearsp »

Thanks so much. I really appreciate all of your help here. Also not sure if this helps but have just downloaded an App which converts Spotify to Mp3. Do you think this would help? If it does would I still be able to talk in between the songs or would I have to add that in between the records.

Hope your work goes smoothly

Paul

Mark Stevens

Post by Mark Stevens »

Hi Paul

Sent you an email with a link to some free software which may help you.
Let me know how you get on with it.

MARK

mearsp

Post by mearsp »

Hi Mark

Thanks for that will check it out. Having downloaded some stuffs including Spotify translator I cant seem to get any audio on my computer this evening so will clear that problem then work on the software you have recommended.

Paul.

PHIL B

Post by PHIL B »

Hi Guys

Apologies

Please can you advise in record section
what should go in the record directory as it is now showing blank

I have uninstalled and reinstalled, but still shows blank

Thanks

bertie

Post by bertie »

Hi Phil - this is only stored locally, and for your benefit. So feel free to save it to a directory that works for you (e.g. My Documents > Music > Reach Test Recordings). It won't impact your live show!

Mupps

Post by Mupps »

Mark Stevens wrote:
25 Jun 2020, 14:10
Hi Paavali

In addition to what Bertie has said, what have you selected as the source for the Broadcaster software (stereo mix, what you hear, something else)

MARK
Hi this is exactly the problem i am having, where do you set the sorce for broadcaster software please it will be me being think but cant see it. Thanks for any help