Recorded shows

Discussion around the technical aspects of presenting a radio show. From mixers to software used. Including any help on using software with Reach OnAir
Richard Oliver

Recorded shows

Post by Richard Oliver »

Hello all,

Been doing random shows (random content too if you have heard any!) for about a month now and loving Reach onAir.

I have a feeling this has been asked before but I cannot find the answer here now.

I recorded a show for Christmas day and uploaded it a few days before but it never played and the playlist kicked in. I noticed the show before mine was also a playlist but I was sure it was booked.

I went into the settings of the show and changed it to recorded show. Should I have done something else to ensure it played out?

I want to make sure I can get this to work in case I need to do this again rather than cancel a show.

Hope someone can help me. Its probably something very simple I omitted to do. Typical of me, all the gear and no idea!

bertie

Re: Recorded shows

Post by bertie »

Hi Richard

It's been lovely hearing your shows when they're on. This has reminded me to create the pre-record guide i've been meaning to do for a while....

https://www.guide.reachonair.com/pre-recorded-shows

Hope this helps!

Bertie

Richard Oliver

Re: Recorded shows

Post by Richard Oliver »

Thank you Bertie, that is very helpful.

Not that its looking like there will be anywhere to go or need to record shows for the foreseeable future!