Is my show ready?

Discussion around the technical aspects of presenting a radio show. From mixers to software used. Including any help on using software with Reach OnAir
DJ Al

Is my show ready?

Post by DJ Al »

Hi Everyone,

Hope all well. First show going out tonight prerecorded at 8pm. I booked it as a live to secure the slot as was still working on my recording then changed to prerecorded and uploaded my file.

When I go in to my account it says "On Air today" 20.00-21.00

"Your broadcast panel link will appear here 30mins before your show start time"

Do I need to do anything or will it just play for me?

Don't want the sound of silence lol

Thanks

Al

bertie

Re: Is my show ready?

Post by bertie »

H Al

It sounds like you haven't converted your show to a Repeat - you need to upload it to your members area and then switch the show to a repeat.

It's normally too late now but maybe if you can upload it ASAP, we'll see if we can convert it for you before 8pm... I can't promise, if not there is another solution.

Thanks
Bertie

bertie

Post by bertie »

Just go onto your shows and click the cog next to the specific show and submit the pre-record that you've uploaded when done.

DJ Al

Post by DJ Al »

I attached a screen shot, it definitely is uploaded
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DJ Al

Post by DJ Al »

Also this seems to say pre-record too.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bertie

Post by bertie »

We'll get this changed for you! All going to be sorted by Craig (who is now on air!) once his show finishes. Rest assured this is all sorted