Set Up all gone a bit Pete Tong

Discussion around the technical aspects of presenting a radio show. From mixers to software used. Including any help on using software with Reach OnAir
Mupps

Set Up all gone a bit Pete Tong

Post by Mupps »

Having tried to get this set up all day and failed miserably. Sure this is my fault but here goes. Downloaded basic broadcaster then config file. Which wouldnt load and error came up. So went in and set manually. When i have gone into the settings Audio there is nothing in the audio device, if i plug in usb mic and re check the list appears including the default PCM device. When i have carried out tests. The mic seems to work okish but no music which is playing i have tried on all options. The only time i can seem to have the mic and sound is when the mic records the sound from the speakers when turned up which sound awful as you can imagine. I am assumeing the stream sound would come off the sound card? Maybe I am missing some setting on PC and i apologise have put a couple post on here which are part of my problems but thought it would be better to list the whole thing Any help would be very much appreciated.