Fictional radio universe concept

Have a show on Reach OnAir? Post it here to advertise when you're next on or submit track listings! Anything relating to your show.
michaelfarrie

Fictional radio universe concept

Post by michaelfarrie »

Just to say I will increasingly be presenting my shows as if they are coming from a fictional world and broadcasting to it, I've had this world for a long time but made more progress in 2020 in mapping it (I wonder why I had more time to do that!), the mythology of Channel 107 and Cream etc has always been that they come from this world, this is kind of to explain what is going on when you hear fictional places being mentioned etc

Bridge County is fictional borough near a large city and has several pages of street atlas depicting it, It's bigger than the street atlas covers so there's a lot more to do! One thing is having to think of thousands of street names, same with the Manworth street atlas.

Manworth is one of the biggest cities on the planet Finves and Cream is based there, it's a bit like Heart it's taken over and expanded across much of the country, only unlike here in the UK heritage name stations are protected by law, Manworth has Power FM but I have no idents for that so won't be presenting as it

https://channel107cream.blogspot.com/20 ... ridge.html