Presenting a show about Soccer would that be a show that would be good on Reach On Air?

Discussion and gossip! Radio related or not! Hang out at the water cooler to have a chat.
Ozsports Sports

Presenting a show about Soccer would that be a show that would be good on Reach On Air?

Post by Ozsports Sports »

Hey,

I am looking at presenting a show about soccer, just wondering if that is
something that would be good on Reach On Air?

Cheers
Darren

AaronB
Site Admin

Re: Presenting a show about Soccer would that be a show that would be good on Reach On Air?

Post by AaronB »

Hello Darren,

We would welcome it! The thing about Reach OnAir is it's open to everyone from all backgrounds and experiences.

So I would say it's very much suited here - when you going to book the show?! ;)
Aaron Beadle
Director of Reach OnAir

bertie

Re: Presenting a show about Soccer would that be a show that would be good on Reach On Air?

Post by bertie »

Ozsports Sports wrote:
21 Jun 2020, 14:47
Hey,

I am looking at presenting a show about soccer, just wondering if that is
something that would be good on Reach On Air?

Cheers
Darren
Many moons ago I did a fake commentary using the Fifa Soccer game and changes some of the team names to be presenters here on Reach. Would be very interested to hear a Soccer show. Do let us know on here if/when you book one in.

Are you thinking you and/or some friends to be talking about the latest news and developments?

Ozsports Sports

Post by Ozsports Sports »

Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for your positive thoughts and replies.

Myself and a couple of of mates are preparing to do a show about Soccer.

We are in Australia looking at recording on a Tuesday night Australian Time.
I am hoping to air the show each week on a Wednesday.

I work and own Ozsports Online Network a sports media content creator and broadcaster.
We might even slip in some Premier League news and results into the show :)

We are putting the final touches to the show. With the Covid we can't be at the same venue to record so we are looking at how we can still record the show.

But we are definatelty going to be producing a weekly Soccer show.

bertie

Post by bertie »

This is going to be very interesting to listen too!

I suggest a courtesy mention of the PL just to satisfy the odd UK listener ;) - but maybe i'm being selfish there. :D

Very much looking forward to hearing the first show. Maybe create a thread now in the "Shows With Reach On Air" section, and keep us updated when it's going out there.

Good luck, we're here to help if you get stuck etc.